For my cousin for Christmas. This hat is based off the pattern Cocoon by La Maison Rililie.
Only took a couple days. Though, did not have any bulky yarn. Therefore, added ten stitches and went right onto the bigger needles. I messed up the increase from the ribbing. It doesn’t seem quite long enough for proper sag - but that might just be my opinion.
I’ve finished one of the next pair of stitch surfers, and took a picture of them together to show the pattern and colours. This is why I did not use self-striping.
For the gift exchange at my boyfriend’s family Boxing Day extravaganza. This was supposed to be a Bearded Beanie, but I didn’t end up having enough yarn leftover from either ball to do the inverse of the one I did before. So, I frogged the beard and did some oblique ribbing with the grey. I do have to say that it’s pretty adorable.
Completed a Pair of Stitch Surfers and started the next pair. These are supposed to be big, hopefully the next pair will have better pictures.
+ Bonus Sir Isaac Mewton.
I completed my WRC Grrlfriend Weekend Bag last week. Didn’t make it nearly as big as the one shown in the pattern, but it should be big enough to be useful to somebody.
I made a hat! I’ve used my Slytherin colours, so that it can, in conjunction with the other colours I have left over, make a full set.
A student of SAIT interviewed me today for her assignment on “the modern art of knitting”. Was kind of cool, I guess. Though, she only interviewed me because of the WRC’s Knitting Circle, the facilitation of which I kinda stumbled into. Eh, take what you can get.
Finally got my business cards in! So excited.
Edmonton Comic Expo 2013. This is what our table looked like the first day. Our set-up changed the next day, but basically stayed the same.